Responsibilities: US vs You
Smart as Poop will:
- Provide one pound of red wiggler composting worms.
- Provide all of the equipment necessary to build and maintain your in-class vermicomposter.
- Assist and support students while they build their in-class vermicomposter.
- Introduce the red wigglers to their care givers.
- Educate students about red wigglers, their role in classroom waste management and how to care for them.
- Provide a vermicomposting manual.
- Provide ongoing vermicomposting support as necessary.
Red Wiggler hosts (students and teacher(s)) will:
- Feed their red wigglers.
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy home (vermicomposter) for their red wigglers.